As per the airport retailing market analysis, The global airport retailing market is segmented into product type, airport size, distribution channel, and region
— Shankar Bhandalkar
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, October 9, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟐𝟕,𝟓𝟓𝟐.𝟖 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟐.𝟔% 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏–𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝟒𝟎,𝟓𝟗𝟐.𝟖 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕.
Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Airport Retailing Market by Product Type, Airport Size, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027″. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, key segments, top investment pockets, regional scenario, Porter’s Five Forces, and competitive scenario.
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8307
Airport retailing has grown in popularity in recent years. Often referred to as travel retail (because it takes place mostly but not entirely in an airport), it has emerged as an important strategy for companies looking to promote and raise awareness about their brand. Airports with low airfares are unable to generate significant revenue from aeronautical business. As a result, they have transitioned their business into non-aeronautical businesses such as retail stores, restaurants, bars, and cafeterias. Airport retailing can also include hotels, nursing homes, car rental outlets, banks, exchange offices, drugstores, and other stores selling jewelry, books and magazines, gifts and crafts, clothing and accessories, convenience stores, optics, Fragrance and Perfume.
Rise in inclination of people toward unique and exotic holiday experiences, surge in the income of middle- & upper-class people, and growing interest of people to spend more money on shopping fuel the growth of the global airport retailing market. On the other hand, stringent government regulations impede the growth to some extent. Nevertheless, upsurge in the tourism sector, affordable airfares, increased airport investment to expand retail spaces, and the introduction of new terminals are expected to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
Based on product type, the perfumes and cosmetics segment accounted for nearly two-fifths of the global airport retailing market share in 2019, and is expected to rule the roost by the end of 2027. The same segment would also register the fastest CAGR of 13.7% from 2021 to 2027. Improvement in lifestyle along with increase in affluent population drives the segment growth.
𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/3a4d36a1203ebad53d4ac8ff660a124e
The airport retailing market is being driven by an increase in the number of passengers, particularly in countries with a high level of public transportation, such as India and China. The airport retailing market is also being boosted by travelers’ desire to shop on the go and retailers’ growing ability to sell products. Passengers’ time spent at airports has also increased as a result of airlines’ early check-in times set due to security and operational concerns. This has given retailers the ability to sell products more efficiently.
Based on airport size, the large airport segment contributed to nearly three-fifths of the global airport retailing market revenue in 2019, and is anticipated to lead the trail by 2027. Large airports are located at the capital region of countries and are popular holiday destinations. These airports have a considerable number of business class travelers who notably contribute toward the sale of products through travel retail hubs. These factors propel the segment growth.
Region, Asia-Pacific, followed by Europe and North America, held the major share in 2019, garnering nearly two-fifths of the global airport retailing market. The same region would also cite the fastest CAGR of 13.7% from 2021 to 2027. This is due to increase in number of new air routes and the introduction of low cost carrier (LCC) in the province.
The global market is fragmented with the presence of several market participants across various regions such as 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐋𝐋𝐂, 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐃𝐮𝐟𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐆, 𝐃𝐅𝐒 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐋𝐭𝐝, 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐂𝐨., 𝐋𝐭𝐝, 𝐆𝐞𝐛𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧 𝐒𝐄 & 𝐂𝐨. 𝐊𝐆, 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨., 𝐋𝐭𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥.
𝐄𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8307
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:
○ The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global airport retailing market growth with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
○ The report provides a quantitative analysis of the airport retailing market share from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing airport retailing market opportunities.
○ The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2019 to 2027, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing airport retailing market trends.
○ In-depth analysis and the airport retailing market size and segmentation assist to determine the prevailing opportunities.
○ Competitive intelligence in airport retailing market analysis highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Luxury Jewelry Market is projected to reach $40.19 billion by 2031
○ Luxury Footwear Market is projected to reach $39,987.4 million by 2030
○ Electronic Cigarette Market is projected to reach $94,316.6 million by 2031
○ Sunglasses Market is estimated to reach $18,164 million by 2027
○ Musical Instruments Market is projected to reach $11,589.8 million by 2030
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research