North America accounted for about 42% of the market by share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
— Roshan Deshmukh
WILMINGTON, NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE 19801 USA, UNITED STATES, January 19, 2024 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Compression Wear and Shapewear Market by Product Type, Gender, Application, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030″. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟒 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 $𝟔.𝟗 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟎, 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟕.𝟕% 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟎.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1745
Growth of the market is driven by rise in disposable income of consumers, advancements in the fabric technology & garment designs, rise in popularity of compression wear among the geriatric population, change in lifestyles of people, and increase in demand for compression wear arising from fitness industry. However, health issues such as blood clots, breathing problem, and acid reflux caused from tightly worn compression and shapewear, restrains the market growth. Product development and innovative marketing & promotion strategies are anticipated to provide lucrative business opportunities for the players in the future.
The male users segment leads the global compression wear & shapewear market, owing to higher adoption of compression wear. Moreover, majority of men also prefer compression garments during a workout, further fueling the demand from the male consumer segment. The female consumer segment is expected to grow at a highest growth rate over the anticipated period, owing to rise in female interest for fitness and comfortable clothing and increase in participation of women in sports activities. Furthermore, companies such as Nike, Under Armour, and others have started to target the women segment with the launch of new product lines and establishment of women-specific stores.
Compression wear & shapewear are tight-fitted apparels designed specifically to keep the body in a certain posture. Increase in disposable income of customers, advancements in the fabric technology & garment designs, rise in popularity of shapewear among the geriatric population, and change in lifestyles drive the market growth of shapewear segment.
Application wise, the performance & recovery segment accounted for the maximum revenue share of $2.96 billion in 2020. This segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period, owing to extensive usage of compression wear to prevent injuries, improve blood circulation, and speed up recovery.
Complete Report is Available: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/3b632ff56ca2f6311abbeb1cd74fe0fe
Among various distribution channels, the specialty retail stores segment held the highest revenue share of 62%, and is expected to maintain its dominance ahead as well. This segment constitutes company-owned outlets that possess extensive penetration in various geographies and sell wide product lines of compression wear and shapewear. However, the compression wear & shapewear market growth is expected through online sales channels with a high CAGR of 8.6%, owing to wide product availability on e-commerce websites and rise in Internet penetration in Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
The compression wear segment dominated the overall market in 2020, accounting for over 70% of the revenue, due to the widespread usage of various types of compression wear by professional athletes and lifestyle users practicing recreational exercises. Growth of this segment is driven by the vast health benefits offered by these garments, such as improved performance, body temperature maintenance, reduced muscle fatigue, and prevention of injury.
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬:
• Nike Inc.
• Spanx Inc.
• Adidas AG
• Triumph International Corporation
• Leonisa SA
• Wacoal America Inc.
• Ann Chery
• 2XU Pty Ltd.
• Under Armour Inc.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1745
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:
○ The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global compression wear & shapewear market share, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
○ It presents a quantitative analysis from 2020 to 2030, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing compression wear & shapewear market opportunities.
○ Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
○ An in-depth analysis of the compression wear & shapewear market trends helps determine the prevailing market opportunities
○ The report includes detailed analysis of the regional and global markets, key players, market segments, competitive scenarios, sales areas, and growth strategies.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Sports Events Market is projected to reach $609.07 billion by 2031
○ Sports Training Market is projected to reach $18.85 billion by 2031
○ Plus Size Clothing Market registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2027
○ Polo Shirt Market Growth Opportunities In Global Industry By 2029
○ Cashmere Clothing Market Size, Manufacturer, Application Forecast to 2025
○ Ice Hockey Apparel Market Will Show An Increase Of By 2030, Report
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research