DUBLIN, Oct. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Real Estate Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global real estate industry had total revenues of $7,026,293.7 million in 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2017 and 2022.
Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2018-22, and forecast to 2027). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- As the city grows, it creates new industries and businesses, creating employment opportunities. This will attract more people to urban areas and further accelerate the growth of the real estate market.
- Growing environmental awareness has increased the demand for green buildings. This demand has led builders to incorporate renewable energy solutions and eco-friendly features into their real estate projects.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2022 annual average exchange rates.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a negative CAGR of 1.7% between 2017 and 2022, reaching 858,002.4 thousand units in 2022.
- Asia-Pacific region is the biggest market globally, accounting for over 43.8% of the global industry’s value in 2022.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global real estate Industry by value in 2022?
- What will be the size of the global real estate Industry in 2027?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global real estate Industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Competitive landscape
2.1. What is this report about?
2.2. Who is the target reader?
2.3. How to use this report
3 Global Real Estate
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
4.1. Country data
- Dalian Wanda Group
- China Evergrande Group
- CapitaLand Group Pte Ltd
- Brookfield Corporation
- Gecina SA
- Icade SA
- Nexity SA
- Immobiliere Dassault SA
- Vonovia SE
- Deutsche Wohnen SE
- LEG Immobilien AG
- TAG Immobilien AG
- Brioschi Sviluppo Immobiliare SpA
- Gabetti Property Solutions S.p.A
- Borgosesia SpA
- Abitare In SpA
- e-Corea Real Estate Investment Trusts Co Ltd
- Daiwa House REIT Investment Corp
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
- Sekisui House, Ltd.
- Lendlease Corporation Limited
- Mirvac Group
- Grocon Pty Ltd
- Meriton Apartments Pty Ltd.
- Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust
- Starlight Investments, Ltd.
- Killam Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust
- Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
- Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd
- China Vanke Co Ltd
- Wereldhave NV
- Bever Holding NV
- Brack Capital Properties NV
- Metrovacesa SA
- Neinor Homes SA
- Blackstone Capital Partners LP
- Servihabitat XXI SAU
- London and Quadrant Housing Trust
- Grainger plc
- Sigma Capital Group Ltd
- Quintain Ltd
- Invitation Homes Inc
- American Homes 4 Rent
- Equity Residential
- Greystar Real Estate Partners LLC
- Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc.
- Brookfield Properties, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ele0k1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-real-estate-industry-report-2023-asia-pacific-represented-the-largest-market-globally-accounting-for-over-43-8-in-2022—competitive-analysis-and-forecast-to-2027–301956071.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com